Create Your Career with Us
At Sanford Health and the Good Samaritan Society, we have made a system-wide commitment to the integration and collaboration of behavioral health and primary care. Join one of the largest and fastest-growing not-for-profit health systems in the United States, where behavioral health is rooted in innovation and empowering people to continue to grow.
Facility: Veterans Square
Location: Fargo, ND
Address: 3955 56th St S, Fargo, ND 58104, USA
Job Schedule: Full time
Weekly Hours: 40. 00
Starting Rate: $29.50/hour starting pay; experience credit will be given
Pay Info: $7500 sign-on bonus with 3-year commitment
Join a passionate and collaborative team to care for children in our specialty clinic.
We re seeking a professional, empathetic, and respectful Integrated Health Therapist (IHT) who is able to provide clinical diagnoses for treatments and create individual treatment plans for patients experiencing issues related to mental and behavioral health, chemical health, psychosocial aspects of health and disease, and lifestyle management. At Sanford, Integrated Health Therapists have the opportunity to specialize and work in a variety of settings such as oncology, inpatient settings, and children s specialty clinics. Integrated Health Therapists that thrive at Sanford Health are typically organized, collaborative, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Comfortable providing coverage across all populations and patients with co-morbid medical conditions
- Provides diagnostic assessments, onsite crisis assessments and interventions, determining need for ongoing care according to level of clinical ability, medical and psychosocial complexity
- Competent in multiple counseling modalities, making appropriate referrals, and providing educational services
- Serves as the primary team consultant to promote understanding of the relationship between health and psychological/behavioral factors
- Works closely with other PCMH or PCC team members to address psychosocial and cultural elements of health and disease pertinent to the patient s ability to manage their acute and chronic conditions
- Documents in a responsible, accountable and ethical manner to promote safe, reliable patient centered care
Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology, or related Behavioral Health Sciences required; graduation from an accredited school preferred. License must be in good standing in state(s) of practice. In North Dakota, must have one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Psychologist
In some states, will consider candidates seeking licensure by reciprocity in instances where obtaining licensure in the state of practice can be accomplished within 90 days of hire. This will require the candidate to review and compare their current state issued license to practice with regulations for the independent practice of clinical social work/professional counseling in the state of practice and ensure that timely acquisition of licensure is possible based on comparisons of statutes, educational, and clinical requirements. Non-licensed candidates must provide documentation that they are in the process of obtaining appropriate license.
Sanford Health offers an attractive benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. Depending on eligibility, a variety of benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, sick leave and paid time off. To review your benefit eligibility, visit https://sanfordhealth.jobs/benefits .
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .
Sanford Health has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.
Job Function: Behavioral Health and Dependency
Req Number: R-80119
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed