JOIN ONE OF THE NATIONS FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES.
Aeroflow Healthcare is taking the telehealth and home health services, products and equipment industry by storm. Weve created a better way of doing business that prioritizes our customers, our community, and our coworkers.
We currently have many patients who have purchased pumps, and we want to better serve them by offering prenatal lactation education and postpartum breastfeeding support via telehealth.
Moms love that they are getting accurate breastfeeding information at the time when they need it most, in the comfort of their home, knowing that their insurance which covered their pump will also cover their lactation support.
Reporting to the Director of Telehealth at HerSource, Aeroflow Healthcares telehealth platform, the IBCLC & Childbirth Educator will care for our patients through one-on-one appointments and by teaching classes with an overall goal of supporting Aeroflow Healthcares Mission and delivering world-class service. An IBCLC certification and a childbirth educator certification from any certifying body are required. Independent contractor; hourly compensation.
- Collaborates with the staff and lactation team to deliver lactation services to pregnant and postpartum patients and their babies.
- Supports the normal physiologic functions involved in the maternal-infant process.
- Provides evidence-based clinical information following the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine Protocols.
- Teaches two monthly childbirth preparation courses. The course is a two class series for 90 minutes per class in consecutive weeks.
- Possibility of teaching additional classes such as Breastfeeding Basics, Babycare, First Foods, Navigating Maternity Leave and more.
- Charts visits and maintains accurate records according to requirements of the patients payer per guidelines provided by Aeroflow.
- Maintains a minimum practice of ten new patients per month.
- Initiates routine periodic contacts with all assigned mothers while maintaining a professional, positive attitude and understanding of customer service
- Attends internal monthly lactation meetings and trainings as well as optional outside breastfeeding conferences and workshops.
- Maintains credentials and/or licenses and continuing education connected to their certifications.
- Cooperates with Aeroflows credentialing department as it obtains network contracts to bill insurance for patient care.
- Employee has an individual responsibility for knowledge of and compliance with laws, regulations, and policies.
- Compliance is a condition of employment and is considered an element of job performance.
HOURS: Flexible hours
Monday-Wednesday three hours per day between 6-11:30 pm EST
Saturday and Sunday five hours per day between 12-11:30 pm EST
Total hours: approximately 20 hours per week
- Bachelor's degree.
- Board certification by the International Board of Certified Lactation Consultants (IBCLC).
- Childbirth Education certification.
- Minimum of three years experience as an IBCLC.
- Ability to perform telehealth appointments from your home or office.
- Proven employment history illustrating stability, reliability, and strong work ethic.
If youve been looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make an impact and an organization with unlimited growth potential, we want to hear from you!
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed