Welcome To Beth Israel Lahey Health at Home . Our team provides high-quality home care and hospice services by partnering with physicians, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities to provide specialized care to patients in the comfort of their own home. Our team of nurses, therapists (physical, occupational, and speech), medical social workers, and home health aides work together to devise and implement a compassionate care plan that is expressly tailored for each patient.
About the Job
Position Summary: The Telehealth Installer is responsible for scheduling and installing telehealth equipment into patient homes, and for the removal and troubleshooting of telehealth equipment. Instructs the patient and/or caregiver on the use of the equipment and ensures understanding. Cleans, disinfects, and maintains inventory of all equipment components.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
1. Delivers service in a prompt, courteous, responsive, caring manner that meets department standards.
2. Effectively communicates with customers to address needs and problems.
3. Adheres to documentation protocols for telehealth software and EMR which includes direct data entry and visit encounters via electronic documentation
4. Adheres to agency standards addressing attendance, punctuality, and conforms to dress code.
5. Maintains confidentiality of all patient information.
6. Collaborates effectively with others to achieve positive work outcomes.
7. Demonstrates flexibility in the face of changes in the work environment and adjusts work schedules accordingly.
8. Demonstrates technical competency and seeks appropriate assistance as needed.
9. Demonstrates a working knowledge of the all equipment; the ability to train patients/caregivers regarding the equipment.
10. Works in a manner that promotes safe conditions and minimizes hazards in the work environment that may adversely affect the safety and health of self and others.
11. Follows Safety/Infection Control policies, and uses personal protective equipment as necessary. Reports incidents, accidents, and hazards as per policy.
12. Assists in training new hires.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is d edicated to improving health and wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients, their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered, integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care, community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified joint contracting and population health management organization, jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.