We are a thriving, medication management solutions company, headquartered in Manhattan, but largely virtually distributed, committed to tackling the $528B suboptimal medication management problem. Patient medication information is often incomplete for healthcare providers and systems – it's our mission to fill in the gaps. We provide real-time, universal access to accurate medication data for over 265 million patients and high-quality interventions by board certified telepharmacists. Through our solutions, healthcare providers can reduce preventable hospitalizations, avoid readmissions, and ultimately, improve patient outcomes. We're already used by dozens of hospital systems, with tens of thousands of clinicians and supporting staff using us to care for millions of patients.
Here at Cureatr, we are driven by a core set of values and strive to incorporate them into everything we do. We care deeply about our users, patients, and employees, and we aim to live and operate compassionately. We take pride in creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable company culture, where our open and honest approach to work fosters innovation and encourages employees to achieve professional and personal growth.
We're looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and make a meaningful impact on patients' lives. Be part of a mission-driven organization where you'll work closely with Product and Engineering to design and develop software that will play a critical role in helping our virtual team of pharmacists improve patient outcomes.
What You'll Do:
* Develop software solutions by speaking with our users, reviewing product feedback, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
* Investigate software problem areas and roll out solutions and updates, both in Salesforce and Cureatr's own software.
* Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to help determine operational feasibility/scalability by performing data analysis, identifying and defining problems, and developing targeted solutions.
* Document and present software solutions by creating documentation such as flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code. Help improve internal operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Problems You'll Help Solve:
* Increase the number of patients who receive the opportunity to do a medication reconciliation, which can help keep them out of the hospital.
* Streamline and automate processes so that our pharmacists can serve as many patients as possible.
* Build a user experience that allows our pharmacists to make the most of data and insights, which will help them be as effective as possible in serving patients.
* 3+ years of experience with server-side development
* 3+ years of experience with client-side development
* 1+ years of experience with coding for Salesforce a plus
* Experience using git to track changes
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience working with product to align on the most efficient ways to build out functionality
* Comfortable collaborating closely with teammates and communicating with users
* Experience working with AWS preferred, but not required
* Python experience preferred, but not required
* MongoDB experience preferred, but not required
* Salesforce CRM & Marketing Cloud
* Amazon Connect
Educational Requirement: Bachelor's Degree or relevant work experience
This is a remote, work from home position. Candidates must be located in the United States, and should be able to travel for company meetings and off sites up to 4x per year.
Why work with us?
* Fun Work Environment
* Work in the company without micromanagement
* Share your vision and make an impact on the product
* Remote Work
* Competitive Salary
* Premium Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, more)
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Cureatr is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases