Doral Health & Wellness
Doral Health & Wellness –
Doral Health & Wellness Multispecialty is currently seeking a Director of Instructional Technology for Behavioral Telehealth Department, who will provide leadership and direction in the effective use of instructional and operational technology, technology services planning, organization, administration, and evaluation as well as the integration of new and emerging technologies to increase efficiencies and productivity within the behavioral health organization. The Director of Instructional Technology will report to the Clinical Director of the Behavioral Telehealth Department; however, the position will require close collaboration with the Administrative, Medical and all supportive staff Services department, specifically in the areas of infrastructure, EMR information systems, other related software, and supervision of classified personnel data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervise and manage the behavioral telehealth technology Information Systems department.
2. Participate in a variety of planning and development activities, including department/organization-wide committees, for the purpose of creating long- and short-term plans in the areas of continuous mental health care.
3. Perform personnel administrative functions (e.g. hiring, training, supervising, evaluating, providing professional development opportunities, etc.) for the purpose of maintaining adequate staffing, enhancing productivity of personnel and ensuring department objectives are achieved.
4. Recommend policies, procedures, and/or actions for the purpose of providing direction for meeting the districts goals and objectives.
5. Research trends, products, equipment, tests, etc. for the purpose of recommending procedures and/or required department purchases.
6. Develop, maintain, and communicate the behavioral telehealth Technology Plan and build up and launch aggressive supportive marketing strategies to foster awareness of the use and implementation of behavioral telehealth within our designated encashment areas.
7. Update and oversee the development of the behavioral telehealth web site and assist department sites with the maintenance of web platforms.
8. Identify training needs and facilitate staff development programs that enhance the behavioral telehealth ability to install, support, and maintain all forms of instructional and information management technology.
9. Assess and facilitate the delivery of staff development needs relating to technology use in clinics and offices throughout the behavioral telehealth department.
10. Provide direction for district communication systems and patient/client data systems.
11. Oversee behavioral telehealth technology use policies.
12. Attend Board of Trustee meetings as required and attend and preside over such other meetings as the Clinical Director of Behavioral Telehealth designates.
13. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of groups, including physicians, clinicians, administrators, co-workers, vendors, consultants, community members, and others as required.
14. Demonstrate and model safe, prudent, and healthful work behaviors and practices; identify and work toward elimination of unsafe and unhealthful work area conditions.
15. Perform such other tasks and assume such other responsibilities as the Clinical Director of Behavioral Telehealth designates.
Provide support with clinical recruitment in identifying the best suitable candidate to fit the required positions within the Behavioral Telehealth department.
Light physical activity and lifting to forty pounds.
Work under pressure of strict deadlines and time constraints.
May be required to work at a computer workstation for extended periods of time.
Valid New York State Motor Vehicle Operators License
Job Types: Full-time Position
Annual salary- 80K -85K
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Possible
- Social Work: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelors (Required)
- Masters, (Preferred)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Single location
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed