GoodRx Holdings, Inc.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. Each month, millions of people visit goodrx.com to find reliable health information and discounts for their healthcare – and we've helped people save $35 billion since 2011. We provide prescription discounts that are accepted at more than 70,000 pharmacies in the U.S., as well as telehealth services including doctor visits and lab tests. Our services have been positively reviewed by Good Morning America, The New York Times, NBC News, AARP, and many others.
Our goal is to help Americans find convenient and affordable healthcare. We offer solutions for consumers, employers, health plans, and anyone else who shares our desire to provide affordable prescriptions to all Americans.
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has a seat at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, those in the LGBTQ+ communities, and Veterans to apply for positions even if they don't necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we'd love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
The Director of Telehealth Analytics will lead all analytical functions for the GoodRx Care business line. The Director of Telehealth Analytics will work with cross-functional teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Engineering) to drive analysis and actionable insights. This role will shape the analytical roadmap, set product performance targets, oversee reporting, and help to identify and to prioritize potential feature development through data analysis. This is a role intended for someone who is analytically minded, and can work cross-functionally to solve problems.
The Director of Telehealth Analytics will report to the GM of GoodRx Care. This individual will manage a team of analysts and/or managers, but will be expected to 'roll-up their sleeves' and showcase their own analytical skillset on certain high value projects. The ideal candidate will be able to lead a talented team and own the delivery of quantifiable results for a business and its users.
* Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and inform strategic planning
* Set performance targets for the business quarterly, and track variances to target regularly
* Work in close partnership with cross-functional Directors/Sr. Directors to deliver results
* Oversee A/B testing efforts from ideation to execution and post-launch analysis
* Own reporting and analyses to monitor performance and understand customer behavior
* Lead team of analysts
* Partner with the data engineering team to procure all necessary data elements
Skills & Qualifications:
* 8+ years experience in analytical role, with 3+ years managing mid-size teams
* Ability to influence cross-functional partners using data and insights
* Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
* High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Experience working with pricing, marketing, and conversion metrics
* Management consulting, or Product Analytics experience at another technology firm
* Experience working in with Telehealth and/or subscription data
* Data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $35 billion using GoodRx and million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.