We Are Hiring:
CRT Certified Respiratory Therapist
Ascension St. John Medical Center – Tulsa, OK
Schedule: SEASONAL – Day and Night shift available!
Must commit to work at least 72/hrs per pay period ( 12 hour shifts). 13 week committment
CRT or RRT Respiratory Therapist: PRN Temporary/Seasonal- Nights
$75/hr base pay for days and $100/hr base pay for nights
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We're hiring qualified Respiratory Therapist/CRT/RRT to join our Ascension Oklahoma Team. Ascension encourages a vibrant workforce and allows for professional development and countless career growth opportunities.
We understand that work-life balance is important, and we are listening to our associates’ needs. That is why at Ascension we provide a generous paid-time-off plan and flexibility in your career that encourages you to step away and focus on the things outside of work that are important.
Join us in a temporary/seasonal assignment and explore a rewarding career in healthcare today!
Must have one year work experience.
What You Will Do:
Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assess patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develop a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition. Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educate the patient and family about the health condition and provide information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Assist with care, calibration and maintenance of all equipment. Participate in maintaining departmental inventory levels for supplies and equipment. Process equipment per established
- Respond to emergency resuscitation team calls.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision required. Respiratory Care Practitioner provisional letter will be accepted until license is
- Certified Respiratory Therapist required.
- Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation preferred.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
One year critical care experience
Why Join Our Team:
Beginning as a 50-bed hospital in 1926, Ascension St. John has expanded to include multiple hospital locations, incorporating the skills of more than 7,000 employees throughout northeastern Oklahoma. We offer generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed