Horizon Health and Wellness
When you join our team, you are making an investment in your potential. We work with each of our employees to ensure they have the tools and resources to excel in their job. From supervision and on-the-job training to training offerings and tuition reimbursement, you can grow both personally and professionally. We are committed to creating a workforce that directly reflects the diversity in the communities we serve. As a result, we actively recruit and hire individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and experiences. We strongly believe this dedication to inclusion is the key to providing exceptional care.
Part-time and full-time opportunities are availability for qualified Clinicians. Our Clinicians provide therapeutic services to targeted populations using culturally relative methods. They develop and maintain linkages with communities for therapeutic service delivery. They ensure that the program reporting and evaluation are completed. They will provide screening/assessment and quality therapeutic services to Agency participants and act as a resource to Agency counselors.
- The candidate selected for this position will be eligible for a sign on incentive.
- Master degree or Doctorate degree
- Associate or Independent Licensure through Arizona Board of Behavioral Health (AzBBHE) , i.e., LPC, LAC, LCSW, LMSW, LMFT, LAMFT).
- Must be willing to travel periodically for "On Site" meetings in Apache Junction or Casa Grande.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Possess valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, home telephone, and reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Understanding of and ability to use DSM-IV.
- Willingness to work evenings.
- Demonstrates knowledge of special populations such as substance abuse.
- Demonstrates ability to develop treatment plan and summary based on participants needs.
- Demonstrates ability to distinguish between alcohol and other drug-related symptoms and other pre-existing physical problems or pathologic behaviors.
- Demonstrates ability to understand the biopsychosocial influences and effects of dependencies.
- Demonstrates knowledge of how the acute and chronic nature of the dependence and the ways medical, emotional, behavioral, social, educational and other interventions are used to treat the participant.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to type and working knowledge/familiarity with computers and electronic clinical record keeping.
- Must be certified in First Aid and CPR.
- Must obtain and maintain a fingerprint clearance card and pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish.
- Family therapy knowledge/experience.
- Experience working in Integrated Healthcare, Behavioral Health or Primary Care environment.
- Advanced knowledge of cultural diversity and sensitivity.
Generous Benefits Package
11 paid Holidays, choice of three (3) Medical plans, Retirement Plan (401k), Life & AD&D Plan, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and loan repayment through the National Health Service Corp.
Make an investment in your potential by providing integrated healthcare that addresses the whole person and promotes wellness.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed