Abraxas Youth & Family Services
Facility: ABRAXAS ACADEMY
Salary: $70,000 annually
Bonus (if applicable):
Benefits: Full-time employees will enjoy a competitive benefits package for an energized workforce with options for you and your family including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Now hiring full-time Bilingual Clinician to provide Telehealth services in English and Spanish. Opportunity for a Bilingual Clinician to work in a remote position.
- Must be licensed in OHIO as a Licensed Social Worker(LSW).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is required.
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a non-profit organization, and a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families.
Opportunity for Bilingual LSW, LPC or LCPC in Ohio to work remotely, if hired for remote work, the successful candidate must have a safe and HIPAA compliant home office with high speed internet connection, verified by speed test.
This position is responsible for providing therapeutic services to migrant families and adults to include screening and evaluation, individual, and family therapy and prevention, education, and rehabilitation. The services will be provided virtually and, when needed, in person.
- Provides Wraparound Stabilization Services (WSS) to include mental health evaluations, trafficking screening, individual rehabilitation, family therapy, parenting education and child abuse prevention.
- Creates individualized treatment plans based on assessments.
- Maintains a caseload of approximately 20 active participants.
- Establishes a schedule to provide WSS services to include evenings/weekends based on participant availability.
- Documents and maintains up to date, accurate and complete records (e.g., treatment plans, progress notes) on a weekly basis.
- Evaluates English proficiency of participants to coordinate and facilitate translation services.
- Reports on outcome measures to the Clinical Director on a weekly basis.
- Reports on program violations in a timely manner using established reporting protocols.
- Stays abreast of company, federal and state regulatory requirements related to social services.
- Attends internal and external trainings and applies newly gained knowledge on the job.
- Maintains confidentiality of information as it relates to participant information.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling, or related field.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Must live in the United States three (3) of the last five (5) years (military and study abroad included).
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Ability to pass a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and a state criminal history background checks.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence and ability to safely operate a motor vehicle to perform home visits
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.