Interim HealthCare of the Upstate
Overview: If you're looking for a stable career opportunity as a physical therapist with a leading home health organization, look no further. Come work for the company that has been ranked as a TOP WORKPLACE IN SOUTH CAROLINA four years running! The Clinical Manager Physical Therapist is responsible for the oversight of all personnel and all patient care services provided by the agency, whether directly or under arrangement. The oversight includes, but is not limited to making patient and personnel assignments, coordinating patient care, coordinating referrals, assuring that patient needs are continually assessed, and assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care. The Clinical Manager, Physical Therapist facilitates the healthcare team’s efficient and effective achievement of patient outcomes in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring God through the enrichment of human life.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
Who you are:
- Licensed Physical Therapist in South Carolina
- Graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapy
- Three (3) years home care experience preferred
- Two (2) years management experience preferred
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality care in the region for over 41 years. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500 Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. And, thanks to a state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work hours! Our Physical Therapists thrive in our compassionate culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us support not only our patients but their families as well. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What you'll do:
- Assures ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Assures the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Assures services that are ordered by the physician are provided as indicated in the plan of care.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
- Assures the development of the education for the patient and the family, and other caregivers to promote patient progress toward mutually established goals.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed