Connected Health Care, LLC
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)/Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
Connected Health Care has partnered with a well renowned Health Care system in Camden AR.
In search of qualified RRTs and CRTs to join their growing team. Days and night shifts are available, with large sign on bonuses for seasoned respiratory professionals.
This state-of-the-art facility places a huge emphasis on their employee’s success and career trajectory and provides Respiratory Therapists the opportunity to learn new skills and advance quickly. They are also extremely flexible when catering to each employees’ specific situation. New grads welcome to apply!
- Under general supervision, responsible for assessing patient’s requirements for ventilation, oxygenation, and other respiratory therapy modalities.
- Makes recommendations for method and equipment most appropriate for the patient. Maintains communication between physicians, nursing, and other members of the healthcare delivery team.
- Provides coverage to other entities as appropriate.
- Assists with Quality improvement activities as assigned.
- Provides services that involve the evaluation of cardio pulmonary function, the treatment of cardiopulmonary impairment, the assessment of treatment effectiveness, and the care of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Respiratory Therapy.
- Associates Degree required.
- One year of work experience preferred but not required.
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact:
Brittany Powell – Recruiter/Account Manager
512 – 334 – 6625