Jackson Therapy Partners
Respiratory Therapists are responsible for assessing,
planning, implementing, and evaluating the treatment, care, and needs of
patients with breathing disorders or cardiopulmonary problems. At Jackson,
you’ll help facilities nationwide overcome shortages in patient services in 13-week
assignments (and longer) in cities nationwide.
Enjoy the stability, benefits & perks of a
"permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations
of your choice (often on our dime).
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree from a Respiratory
Therapy or Cardiopulmonary Science program
Current state license in good standing with the State
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other CRT vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed