Jackson Therapy Partners
Jackson Therapy Partners is currently seeking a Certified
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) for a contract position at a
state-of-the-art facility to work under the supervision and direction
of an Occupational Therapist while helping patients with injuries,
illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills
needed for everyday life.
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in Occupational Therapy from an
accredited college required.
- Current certification in good standing with the National Board
for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart
- Current medical documentation and testing.
- Current state and contract-required competency tests and
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson
where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006.
We're committed to sending highly qualified therapists like you to
reputable facilities across the US in the cities and towns you choose.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should
- Customized Packages built specifically for you
that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and
housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave
you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract
option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible
Experience the stability, benefits and perks of a "permanent" job
while working year-round or just seasonally, it's up to you. Gain
experience or enjoy the choice to work at top notch hospitals,
outpatient facilities, skilled nursing facilities and schools across
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other COTA vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed