Drayer Physical Therapy
- Excellent benefits package, including 401k matching, health, dental, PTO & more!
- New Grad mentoring & onboarding
- Professional Development courses
- Continuing Education (URI) + dollars allowance + unlimited use of MedBridge
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
Upstream Rehabilitation has grown to be the third largest outpatient rehabilitation provider nationwide. We proudly serve patients in over 750 clinics from coast to coast, and we operate as 23 brand partners within the Upstream family. We have made this possible by serving our patients with high quality care, a focus on remarkable customer service experiences, and providing professional growth opportunities through our partnerships and new clinic growth. We would love for you to be a part of the Upstream Family!
We strive to provide an inclusive work environment where our differences are celebrated for the value they bring to our communities, our patients and our teammates, and we commit to continue to focus on diversifying every level of our workforce accordingly.
Drayer Physical Therapy, part of the Upstream Rehabilitation family is actively seeking exceptional OT/CHT who is determined and committed to consistently providing patients with industry leading clinical care. The selected candidate will be joining our team in the outpatient clinic at the OSS West Location! We proudly serve our communities with clinically superior occupational therapy services focusing on evidence based interventions and remarkable customer service experiences. Our Upstream Family boasts the most advanced certified clinicians in the industry fueled by generous continuing education offerings and leadership committed to continued growth and development.
- Current or pending PA licensure
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Certified Hand Therapist with experience in an outpatient setting
- Drive to pursue personal and professional goals
- Specialized evaluations and evidence-based treatment based on each patients’ specific needs
- Engagement with patients, with clinical teammates and within your organization
- Setting and achieving personal and professional goals
- Understand and live the company’s mission, vision, values and operational standards
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed