NP role offering flexible work schedule (M-F) , partial Telehealth, 10% bonus, annual merit based raise, Medical Coverage thru United Health Care, 401K plan with Match
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national Healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions,
Our Organization provides compassionate home-based medical care to make the next chapters the best they can be.
Life with serious illness brings challenges and uncertainty for people and their family. That’s where our team of Medical Professional and Providers come in. We build care around you and your loved ones, and in doing so, we lessen the burden that tends to fall on family. And, we’re always available to answer the call when someone has a question, or needs help.
Why join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- Flexible work schedule (Monday thru Friday – NO WEEKENDS!)
- 10% annual bonus
- Yearly Merit based raise
- Medical Coverage through United Healthcare
- Generous paid time off – 4 weeks PTO
- Paid Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- DEA Reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
- Provide home – based palliative care for patients in their homes (4 to 5 patient visits per day)
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
Looking to hire a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who has current or previous experience working in the following settings: Home Care, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Palliative Care or Hospice.
Must have any of the following to be considered: ANP-BC, FNP-BC, GNP-BC or AGNP-BC
Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority post – hire in states where applicable
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.