Manhattan NP role available (M-F) offering partial telehealth, 401K with match, Medical coverage thru United Healthcare, Generous PTO, Malpractice coverage, CME + 10% annual bonus
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national Healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions, Our Organization provides compassionate home-based medical care to those suffering from Complex medical conditions and acute illness
Why join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- 10% annual bonus AND Annual merit based raise
- Medical Coverage through united Healthcare (3 plans to choose from)
- Generous paid time off
- Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- DEA Reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
Looking to hire a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner who has current or previous experience working in the following settings: Home Care, Long Term Care, Nursing Home, Palliative Care or Hospice.
Must have any of the following to be considered: ANP-BC, FNP-BC, GNP-BC or AGNP-BC
Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority post – hire in states where applicable
Territory: Manhattan NY only
- Provide home – based palliative care for patients in their homes – you will do (4) visits per day Monday through Friday
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.