NP role offering flexible M- F work schedule, partial telehealth,NO weekends, + 10% Bonus, yearly merit based raise, Medical Coverage thru United Healthcare, 401K+ Match,
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions.
Come be a part of a community-based interdisciplinary care team of Providers supporting patients facing serious illness, including their families and care givers. Our company's mission is to provide the best comfort care to patients in their homes.
Why join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- Flexible work schedule (Monday thru Friday – NO WEEKENDS!)
- 10% annual bonus
- Yearly Merit based raise
- Medical Coverage through United Healthcare
- Generous paid time off – 4 weeks PTO
- Paid Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- DEA Reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
- Provide home – based palliative care for patients in their homes (4 to 5 patient visits per day) in Brooklyn only with partial telehealth option
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the state of assignment
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority post – hire in states where applicable
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP required or the ability to obtain
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary care team to coordinate patient care
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.