Nurse Practitioner role offering Flex Schedule, partial telehealth, 10% bonus, annual raise up to 3.5%, Medical Coverage thru United Health Care, 401K plan with Match
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 – $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a national Healthcare organization for people living with complex health conditions.
Come be a part of a community-based interdisciplinary care team of palliative care providers supporting patients facing serious illness, including their families and care givers. In this role, you will provide palliative care to patients in their homes.
You will coordinate with their physician to deliver high quality care.
This is a flexible, team – based role that creates enormous satisfaction for the Practitioner as you impact the care and quality of life of our aging population. All the while, you'll be building meaningful relationships with the patients, their families, and the health care providers who are responsible for their care.
Why join us?
- Lucrative 6 figure base salary
- Flexible work schedule (Monday thru Friday – NO WEEKENDS!)
- 10% annual bonus
- Yearly merit based raise
- Medical Coverage through United Healthcare
- Generous paid time off – 4 weeks PTO
- Paid Federal Holidays (9)
- 401K Retirement plan with a 100% match up to 4% and 50% match up on 4%-6%
- Employer paid Supplemental LIFE Insurance STD/LTD
- DEA Reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Mileage reimbursement –We provide mileage reimbursement according to IRS guidelines and their current IRS rate, which is 56 cents
- Provide home – based palliative care for patients in their homes (4 to 5 patient visits per day)
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Current, unrestricted New York State NP license
- Ability to obtain DEA licensure / Prescriptive Authority
- Nurse Practitioner national certification as ANP, FNP, or GNP required or the ability to obtain
- A clinical background in adult, family or geriatric specialties
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary care team to coordinate patient
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.