Hand In Hand Family Services
***Work from anywhere as a direct support professional**
Interested in part-time work that will provide a rewarding experience? Join our team as a Direct Support Professional today! Direct Support Professionals play an important role in the success of individuals with developmental disabilities in day-to-day activities.
- Provide support for individuals with various developmental disabilities in the home and within the community. At this time, all work is done via telehealth.
- Foster a positive environment for individuals to be successful in achieving personal goals (i.e. social interactions and other activities of daily living)
- Work closely with Case Supervisor on goals
- Document services rendered and client progress on a daily basis
- MUST speak Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for helping others
- Basic computer/technology skills
- Submit all paperwork on time
- Adhere to all agency regulations
- Working papers are required for applicants under 17 years old
- Experience in-home care or working with individuals with developmental disabilities is a plus but not required
This position provides:
- Part time hours
- Evening and weekend shifts
- Supplemental income
- Employee referral bonuses
- Perfect experience for career development in multiple industries such as healthcare, social services, and education.
- Comprehensive training in caring for children with special or complex needs
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed