We Are Hiring:
This Behavioral Health Therapist role is eligible for a $5,000 sign-on bonus, provided you successfully complete all pre-employment requirements subject to the terms and conditions of the offer. Former associates of six months are not eligible.
AMITA Health is an award-winning health system committed to delivering compassionate care
AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health Hospital Hoffman Estates provides evidence-based behavioral health care for patients/ families when they require more intensive treatments.
Our facility is one of the largest behavioral health hospitals in the country and offers specialized services for mental health and substance abuse problems
Mon- Fri 8:00am – 4:30pm
and every third Sat and Sun 8:00am – 4:30pm
Location: Foglia Family Foundation, ElkGrove Village, Il
What You Will Do:
Provide comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities using specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills.
- Perform comprehensive diagnostic assessments of patient's needs and psychosocial status.
- Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the patient and provide psychotherapy, group and family therapy if applicable.
- Collaborate with other members of the multidisciplinary team, as appropriate, to develop treatment goals for the patient.
- May participate in multidisciplinary patient care conferences discussing information obtained from patient assessments, updates, treatment plans.
- Provide appropriate documentation of all pertinent information obtained in interviews, consultation with other healthcare professionals, referrals, contacts and supportive services provided to each patient.
- Complete necessary documentation and reporting in accordance with departmental standards and Federal and State regulations.
- Provide direct clinical supervision to interns and assigned staff.
Coordinate comprehensive plan of care for patients.
- Oversee primary needs of patient, including assessment of client and family/caregivers, and develops comprehensive plan of care.
- Provide primary home care/consultation to complex client and family needs within area of expertise and in collaboration with physician.
- Monitor patient care through assessments, evaluations and/or patient records.
- Advocate for resources and removal of barriers.
- Maintain ongoing dialog with supervisor and other health providers to ensure effective implementation of health plan.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- One or more of the following required:
- Clinical Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Counselor credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Master's degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
AMITA Health, one of the largest health systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups, 26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body, mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being. We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed