Seeking licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians for our VR Telehealth company to build and lead our practice, must be one of the following:
* Fully Licensed Clinical Social Worker without supervision
* Psychologists licensed to practice
The Telehealth Clinician will assess and monitor patients using prescribed, medical virtual reality apps.
* Experience treating patients with anxiety/stress
* Experience leading/moderating support groups a plus
* Knowledge of cognitive behavioral therapy and an understanding of what techniques can benefit the patients.
* Experience with a wide range of patient age groups and diagnoses.
* At least 1 year of experience treating patients with the following qualifications:
* BS or masters degree in one of the above-mentioned professions
* Active license for the state of operation (and willing to pursue license in Massachusetts)
* Licensed in multiple states – A PLUS
* Private home office with computer, webcam and dependable internet access.
Clinician's Telehealth and remote monitoring responsibilities:
* Perform initial and ongoing therapy evaluations according to standards of practice as well as state standards. Assessment will determine if the patient is appropriate for using Virtual Reality at home
* Develop a Plan for remote monitoring and training plan based on initial and ongoing evaluations.
* Monitor patient performance and adjust the training plan according to progress and data analytics
* Follow up/re-evaluation/discharge according to patient progress and data analytics
* Setting goals to improve in the areas that are scaled to patient abilities and realistically attainable.
* Document patient progress according to approved medical documentation and facility documentation procedures
* Send full progress report to the referring physician
* Develop a plan for patients following completion of their plan
Starting Part time – 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to go full-time. Flexible scheduling.
Powered by JazzHR
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed