Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US child care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to families’ homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
Since launching in April 2020, Elemy has become one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the United States, scaling from 4 to over 1000 team members in under 18 months, and on track to grow revenue by over 600% this year. The company is backed by leading investors in healthcare and technology, including General Catalyst, Founders Fund, SignalFire, e.ventures, 8VC, Felicis Ventures, and Bling Capital.
About the Role:
We are excited to be able to offer our new all-expenses paid RBT training program to our communities as an opportunity to pursue the highly coveted RBT credential and a potential part-time employment with Elemy. Our program will not only prepare you to pass the RBT exam, but also give you practical experience to build up your skills and confidence so that you can hit the ground running on your first day as an RBT.
At a high level, our training program will take you from any background in child care to receive your RBT credential within 3 months. You will be expected to commit at least 80 hours to this training. We will also cover all other costs associated with training and the RBT application, over $2,000 in value.
About the Course:
We’re proud to introduce Elemy's Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training & Certification Program! Advance your career by becoming a Registered Behavioral Therapist. Our 80-hour, high quality, mixed-method training follows the Registered Behavior Technician™ Task List 2nd Edition and is designed to meet the training requirement for the RBT™ credential.
We are currently seeking qualified Behavior Technicians (BT) to take on a journey through the in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities.
At the end of the course, you will also be able to:
- Identify the key features of Autism
- Understand the core principles of applied behavior analysis
- Promote language development, skill acquisition, and prosocial behaviors for individuals with autism
- Obtain your RBT credential
What you'll need
Participants in the Elemy training program are required to meet the following criteria:
- High school diploma
- US work authorization
- Must pass background check
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or weekly proof of a negative COVID-19 test (required 3 business days before joining the in-person Practical Training sessions)
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance and valid driver's license
- Access to a desktop or laptop computer and internet for the full duration of the training
In addition, we expect all participants to attend the mandatory training sessions and hit the key program milestones by the deadlines outlined under Key Program Dates.
While we expect the majority of our participants to pass the RBT exam on their first try, participants will be allowed to take the RBT exam a maximum of 2 times. Those who fail to pass the exam after 2 attempts and/or do not complete the full training program, including accepting an offer of part-time employment with Elemy post-certification, will be obligated to pay back the cost of the program incurred to the date of program off-boarding.
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Elemy without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Elemy thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed