We Are Hiring:
- Brighton Center for Recovery Location
- Requires a Masters Degree: LMSW, LPC (Will also consider a LLMSW) AND Certified Art Therapist: ATR, or ATR-BC, CAADC
- We are PSLF approved employer for those needing assistance to pay off student debt
- Weekdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Part-time 30 hrs weekly
- Eligible for healthcare benefits
- This is a collective bargaining agreement union position
What You Will Do:
Develop and implement art therapy treatment plans.
- Conduct patient assessments and establish art therapy treatment goals.
- Evaluate each patient's progress and the effectiveness of art therapy interventions.
- Coordinate therapeutic art activities for both large and small groups. Observe patient response and encourage socialization.
- Provide patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic art activities in the community.
- Coordinate patient care with other members of the healthcare team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- Registered Rehab Therapist specializing in Art obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Board certified credential of ATR-BC is preferred. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- State of Michigan license in respective discipline required. Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- One or more of the following required:
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) or Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CAADC). Licensure/certification monitored by health ministry Central Credentialing Office.
- Master's degree required.
- Candidates must be master's level clinicians who have graduated from an ATCB-approved art therapy program.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites of care – including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed