Baptist Health Louisville
Baptist Health strives to cultivate a close-knit, positive and professional environment that encourages our employees to want to come to work every day.
When you choose Baptist, you have an opportunity to play a role in providing compassionate, quality care that makes a difference in the lives of our patients and promotes joy throughout our communities.
Baptist Health has repeatedly been named a Best Place to Work in Kentucky and we are looking for an energetic & qualified candidate to join our Behavioral Health Team in Richmond. At Baptist Health, we believe that our competitive salary and enticing benefit package is among the best in the market area.
The Baptist Health Medical Group (BHMG) APRN reflects the mission, vision, and values of BHMG adheres to the organizations Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
The APRN functions autonomously and collaborates with other health professionals to provide high quality, cost effective care to patients, manages health care systems and influence health care decision-making through expert clinical reasoning, research, theory-based practice. The APRN is responsible for providing direct patient care as part of the physician led team in accordance with State Law and approved Medical Staff privileges.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the major functions of this individual's job. He or she may perform other duties, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below, in accordance with Medical Staff bylaws and approvals.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Daily management and treatment of patients in conjunction with other providers and clinical staff.
2. Helps direct appropriate clinical services, tests, and referrals.
3. Performs physical exams and develops treatment plan.
4. Maintains appropriate telephone contact with patients, payors, and pharmacies.
5. Functions in a manner as outlined in Level responsibilities as listed above.
1. Complies with BHMG policies, procedures, and pricing.
2. Complies with clinical protocols.
3. Complies with quality assurance and quality improvement. Participates in chart reviews and staff education when appropriate and maintains continuing education requirements.
Policies and Procedures:
1. Works with administration to help assure that the management program operates within appropriate medical policies and procedures.
2. Gives feedback regarding treatment protocols.
3. Participates in community events and public relations when appropriate.
Minimum Education, Training and Experience Required:
1. Bachelors degree and successful completion of accredited APRN program. Terminal degree in APRN field preferred.
2. National certification from the appropriate national certifying agency for the particular APC.
3. PMHNP required.
4. Must maintain national certification. Eligible at all times to be insured for professional liability.
5. Current valid and unrestricted license to practice as an APC in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
6. BCLS required through the American Heart Association.
Baptist is a leader with providing exceptionally high patient care. As a faith-based health system, Baptist Health places special emphasis on our Core Values of treating all with integrity, respect and compassion, with a focus on excellence and collaboration in all that we do, helping us to experience the joy of caring for other. We invite you to join our family!
If you would like to be part of a growing family focused on supporting clinical excellence, teamwork and innovation, we urge you to apply now!
Baptist Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed