Eating Recovery Center
Primary Therapist – Eating Disorders
** $3K Sign-On Bonus **
Compassionate people create empowered teams. JOIN US.
Eating Recovery Center (ERC) brings together the world’s foremost eating disorder treatment experts and is the nation’s only vertically-integrated healthcare system dedicated to the treatment of eating disorders.
As a Primary Therapist you will provide evidence-based individual, family, and group therapies to patients with eating disorders while receiving quality clinical supervision and peer support as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Ideal candidates for the Primary Therapist position will have a strong desire to:
- Light the way for individuals and families to create lasting change and strong recovery
- Treat those we serve with kindness and compassion by embracing the whole person
- Commit to exceptional service and outstanding quality of care.
- Seek innovative solutions to help improve how we care for patients.
- Collaborate with teammates to achieve beneficial outcomes for patients and coworkers
- Uphold stringent COVID precautions and safety measures for the good of the patient and staff community
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create individualized treatment plans with specific and measurable goals.
- Provide comprehensive and ongoing assessment to guide appropriate treatment
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of clinical interviewing/counseling skills
- Provide case management and appropriate resources for assigned cases
- Facilitate purposeful groups, demonstrating an ability to engage, set limits and effectively manage group dynamics
- Be creative in assigning therapeutic interventions and sharing resources
- Lead weekly treatment team meetings conveying pertinent clinical information and formulating goals for the following week
- Provide ongoing attention to the discharge plan, evidenced by development of aftercare plan, transition sessions, connection to community providers and patients’ knowledge of available resources.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s or Doctorate Degree in a counseling/mental health field such as Psychology, Social Work or Counseling
- Experience working in a mental health field in direct care with individuals and/or families
- Eating Disorder treatment experience is preferred but not required; training is available
Required License or Certification:
- PhD, PsyD, LCPC, LMFT or LCSWC and registered with appropriate state organization, OR the State equivalency within 60 days of hire
- Passionate and experienced Individuals in supervisory phase of licensure will be considered
Our team works hard for a purposeful mission, and in return we strive to give back through supportive work environments, ample opportunity for career growth, and comprehensive benefits, including:
- Time Limited: One-time $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- IAEDP™ Approved Supervisors on staff
- Competitive wages and ample advancement opportunities
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Account Program
- Educational Assistance Program – Pathlight-ERC will contribute up to a certain amount of money per calendar year to reimbursement education costs to help you further your career
Why Join the ERC & Pathlight Team?
- At ERC & Pathlight we lead with our mission always on the forefront: to take the very best care of patients, families, providers and our employees, as we deliver the highest quality treatment for patients with eating disorders and mood and anxiety disorders. Learn More about our Mission HERE: https://youtu.be/c_AZRH24wEk
Eating Recovery Center and Pathlight Mood and Anxiety Center are accredited through the Joint Commission. This organization seeks to enhance the lives of the persons served in healthcare settings through a consultative accreditation process emphasizing quality, value and optimal outcomes of services. Organizations that earn the Gold Seal of Approval™ have met or exceeded The Joint Commission’s rigorous performance standards to obtain this distinctive and internationally recognized accreditation.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed